Oops!

Picture of final 'Absol Y' version (w/corrections)

Final ‘Absol Y’ Version (w/corrections)

Looking back I noticed lines of detail we’re missing on Absol’s feet so here’s the correct, final and most beautiful version of my first illustration on Illustrator. I have to say, I never thought it would’ve been such a pain in the arse to create and after many errors on my part (and the occasional crash for good measure), I’m happy where this small tutorial piece turned out; I also learned illustrator is a great piece of software and to this date after using it more casually for some of my own university projects, I should really see what this graphic tablet hype is all about!

[EDIT: Looking back at older blog posts, I remembered I originally set out with 4 Pokemon, each spelling out a letter of my name. I’ll post the rest later in the various stages I left them but I’m officially done with this side project now]

Advertisements

Object (Part 2) Final Piece: Improvements!

Final v2

Object Part 2 Final Piece (w/improvements)