For the year or so I’ve own this blog, I can honestly say I haven’t given too shits about it, pretty clearly presented by the grey boring visuals I lazily gave it and at the time, I hated the very idea of talking about myself with my course forcing me to have one as part of my submission (and I still barely posted anything). I want to change that and make this a place I want to blog and in exchange, a place you want to visit. I’ll post an update list below but feel free to comment any user suggestions 😉
- [DONE] Visuals (sorry, to stay consistent with other university blogs, ‘The Clean House’ theme is my only option)
- [DONE: Decided to use ‘Year 1′ and Year 2’ tags to split contents] New Categories: ‘Life’, ‘News’, archive and ‘bury’ (<–if you want it, you’ll still be able to find it) the mess which was my year 1 university work
- [DONE] Clean my tags ups! Seriously, I have way to many and the most common ones don’t narrow down the content
- [DONE: Didn’t include contact details since they’re always present in the header] Pages: ‘About’, ‘Contact’, (probably some more which I haven’t thought of yet)
- [SUMMER JOB] In the future, redo and create new posts to represent works from my first year (Primarily for tutors, markers and give some online presence to my older works)
- [DONE] Correct post date and remove dates in the titles of all older posts (so you can order by publish date)
- and maybe more (widgets and plugins?)!
As a final comment, I’ll likely post about my projects as part of larger infrequent blog post, but hopefully I can make something of my life blog. Fingers Crossed!